- MEDIUM WATER PITCHER: This large, clear plastic pitcher has a soft-grip handle which makes pouring easy along with the locking lid for convenient refilling.
- CLEANER AND GREAT TASTING: The BPA free Brita filter reduces chlorine taste and odor, copper, mercury, and cadmium impurities found in tap water. *Substances reduced may not be found in all user's water.
- FILTER INDICATOR: For optimum performance, a helpful electronic filter indicator tracks when your water filter needs to be replaced.
- REDUCE WASTE: One Brita water filter can replace 300 standard 16.9 ounce water bottles.
- REPLACEMENTS: Change Brita filters every 40 gallons, about 2 months for the average household for optimal performance.
- Franke filter cartridges consist of a ceramic outer shell and an enclosed activated carbon block core
- Multi-stage filtration technology that filters out unwanted particles, letting cleaner water flow through your faucet and improving water quality
- Reduces Chlorine, Particulate & Turbidity, Cysts (Cryptosporidium) and Lead
- Certified by NSF international against NSF/ANSI Standards 42 & 53
- Ceramic outer layer with an activated carbon core.Height:9.75 inch
- Reduces sand, dirt, silt, rust, and scale particles in residential and commercial water
- Nominal filtration rating of 50 microns
- Non-woven polyester media pleated around a polypropylene core for strength
- Initial pressure drop of less than 1 psi at a flow rate of 10 gpm
- Temperature range of 40 to 125 degrees F (4.4 to 51.7 degrees C)
- The CW-F polypropylene wound standard duty filtration cartridge works in HF-150A, HF-160, HF-360A, and HF-365 whole house filtration systems
- Perfect for residential homes, helps protect appliances and pluming from sediment and scale
- Features a flow rate of 4 GPM and filter life of 3 months/12,000 gallons (depending on usage and water conditions) Not recommended for untreated well water
- Reduces: sediment, rust, scale, dirt , coarse sand, sand, fine sand and silt
- The HF-150A is tested and certified by WQA against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for materials safety and structural integrity only
- Micron rating of 10 (the smaller the micron rating, the smaller size patricle the cartridge will filter)
- Compatible with Culligan model HF-150A, HF-160, HF-360A, and HF-365
- Advanced Level 3 Filtration
- Fits HF-150 & HF-360
- Filters Fine (10-micron) sediment filtration: dirt, sand, silt, rust particles and scale particles
- Cartridge life 3 months or 12,000 gallons
- Ideal for well-water applications
- Carbon block filter for a water filtration system
- 4.5" OD and an overall length of 20"
- Coconut shell carbon filter media with polypropylene outer/inner wrap, end caps and netting
- Particle retention size of 5 micron
- Meets ANSI/NSF Standard 42 certification for material requirements only
- BPA free
- Easy to clean
- Electronic filter indicator
- Improved filter fit
- Locking lid
- 24 gallon per day membrane production
- Membrane fits all standard RO systems
- Diameter: 1.8" Diameter x 10.75 Total Length
- NSF/ANSI Standard 58 Listed
- This membrane is not for use with the quick change reverse osmosis systems
Brand: Cali Home Brew
Tag: water filter pitcher ratings Coffee
, Infuser water filter pitcher ratings
- ★ ENJOY THE PERFECT CUP OF COFFEE AT HOME: Tired of spending tons of money on store-bought coffee every day? Are you looking for the best cold brew coffee maker to prepare fresh, heavenly aromatic coffee concentrate at home? By cold brewing your coffee, you will be able to extract only the natural coffee flavors and aromas, leaving behind the bitter oils and enjoy a perfectly balanced, hot or cold cup of coffee, anytime you like!
- ★ SAVE TIME, SAVE MONEY, REDUCE WASTE - The average worker spends $1,092 annually just on coffee! That's a lot of trips to the coffee shop, time in line, and disposable cups! Save your money and make your favorite drinks at home in a few simple steps. Cleanup is easy too with all parts dishwasher safe!
- ★ VERSATILE COLD BREWER: Our cold brewer is perfect for brewing, storing and serving your favorite beverage. Just add your favorite coffee, tea, aromatics to the appropriate infuser, add water, and brew! It's not just great for coffee, but also perfect for making iced tea and infusing water with your favorite fruit or herbs. Two thirds of Americans don't drink enough water; making infused water is an great way to flush toxins from your body, boost metabolism, and promote weight loss.
- ★ PREMIUM QUALITY: Unlike other pitchers that are made with chemically laden plastic, this elegant cold brew maker by Cali Home Brew boasts a premium quality borosilicate glass body with a sturdy, anti-slip silicone base and is BPA free. This brewer ensures that all fresh, delicious aromas and robust taste are safely locked in for up to 10 days!
- ★ SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We are a home brew specialty company focused on helping you get store bought quality right from your home. We are offering you a Risk-Free purchase where in the unlikely event this product does not meet expectations, you are able to return it within 30 days post purchase for a full refund!
Tag: water filter pitcher ratings Hydronix
, Micron water filter pitcher ratings
- Carbon Block Filter Technology - 1 micron
- NSF/ANSI Standard 42 Certified
- Coconut Shell Carbon for better taste and performance
- High Chlorine Reduction
- 4.5" x 20"
- 2 Pack Of Aquaboon 1 Micron 20 Inch. x 2.5 Inch. Whole House Wound String Sediment Water Filter Cartridge
- Micron rating: 1 Micron
- Dimensions: 20 inch. x 2.5 inch.
- Lifetime: Replace two or three times a year
- GREAT FOR WELL AND MUNICIPAL WATER