- New slim, sleek pitcher: designed to fit in most refrigerator doors
- 10-cup (8 ounces) capacity
- Better for the environment
- Reduces substances such as copper, mercury, chlorine (taste & odor) and zinc often found in tap
- Flip-top lid for easy refilling
Tag: water filter pitcher costco Brita
, White water filter pitcher costco
- Autofill lid, BPA free, No black flecks, Brita filters are the only brand guaranteed to work in all Brita® pitchers
- 2 x faster to change: No pre-soak
- Brita filter's activated carbon and ion-exchange resin work together to transform ordinary tap water into healthier, great-tasting drinking water
- Reduces the following harmful contaminants: Copper, mercury and cadmium, Keeps a healthy level of fluoride, a water additive that promotes strong teeth (applies to fluoridated municipal tap water)
- Better for the environment and for your wallet: 1 Brita pitcher filter can replace as many as 300 standard 500 ml plastic water bottles
- FRAGRANT BEVERAGE,LONG-TERM TO PRESERVE-Simply pour coarse ground coffee into the filter basket, add water and allow to steep for 24 to 48 hours. Remove the filter basket and discard the grounds and you have 2 cups of delicious coffee concentrate.
- DISHWASHER SAFE-Our large filter allows a very high 1:2 ratio of coffee grounds to water. All components are dishwasher safe.
- HIGH QUALITY +NEW TASTE-The filter is made from heavy Gage, food grade stainless steel wire that will not bend or dent. Other coffee makers use thin, easily damaged .Traditional hot brewing releases acids and oils that result in a bitter flavor but this new cold brew filter, only natural flavors are extracted.
- FITS ALL LARGE MOUTH MASON JARS-The 2 quart jar will yield up to 4 cups of coffee concentrate. Because we use a standard mason jar, you can add your own jar to the system to brew one batch while drinking another.This system can also be used to make hot tea or sun tea with loose leaf teas and infuse water with fruits or oils with spices.
- ECO FRIENDLY+SAVE MONEY- No expensive and wasteful disposable filters or plastic pods to throw out.Cut out the hassle and expense of paying for a big cold brew machine or having to wait in long lines to spend money .
- Some of the Biggest Bottled Water Brands Use Reverse Osmosis to Clean Their Water
- Over 100,000 Sold, Superior Filtration to Any Refrigerator or Pitcher Water Filters
- The Best Form of Water Filtration Available Gives You the Best Drinking Water for Your Home
- Say Goodbye to Expensive Bottled Water
- NSF/ANSI Standard 58: Arsenic, Lead, Flouride, Radium, Barium, Cadmium, Chromium, Copper, Selenium, Turbidity, Total Dissolved Solids, and Cyst Reduction