Tag: home drinking water treatment process Class
, Removal home drinking water treatment process
- H2o Labs rated as the BEST OVERALL Water Distiller in its class. Rigorously tested and evaluated for dependability, ease of operation and maintenance, design, functionality, quality, economy, warranty, technical and customer support and customer satisfaction. (Visit www.H2oLabs.com for comparisons to other brands.)
- Now with H2o Labs EXCLUSIVE Activated Carbon Pods that last twice as long and contain 3 TIMES the filtering media, specifically designed to provide the purest water and the most effective VOC removal of any similar distiller.
- The entire steam chamber, (bottom, sides and dome), and the full length of the condensing coil is 100% Stainless Steel, Grade 304, (also known as 18/8), the most widely used and versatile of all the stainless grades. All plastics used are Food-Safe and BPA-Free. This model also has an innovative Porcelain Nozzle Insert so pure water doesn't touch plastic or metal.
- Optimal size 565 Watt heating element. Bigger is NOT better. Some brands use a bigger heating element so they can claim their distiller makes water faster. But larger heating elements, (which cost no more than smaller elements), can boil water too rapidly causing it to mix with VOCs and other contaminates which reduce the purity of the water. (Some brands use an ineffective "splash shield" in a futile attempt to prevent contamination.)
- Everything you need to begin making the PUREST water ever is included!. Along with your water distiller you'll receive the "Easy Lift" glass carafe, a large jar of non-toxic Cleaning Crystals in case it's needed for hard water scale, and a year's supply of H2o Labs Exclusive Activated Carbon Pods. You also receive the most complete, useful and easy-to-understand instruction manual in the industry.
- Advanced Filter Faucet Mount with 0.5 gpm flow rate at 60 psi
- Simple diverter tab allows quick switch from advanced quality filtered water to regular tap water
- Faucet filter and cartridge are easy-to-install, no tools required
- FM-25 advanced filtration filter reduces atrazine, chlorine, lindane, lead, particulates class I, turbidity while removing bad taste and order
- Includes FM-25R filter cartridge: FM-15RA filters for a full 200 gallons or 2 months for fresher, cleaner drinking water.Filtration Method:Carbon Block
- System tested and certified by NSF International against ANSI Standard 42 and 53
- Includes adapters to fit all standard sink nozzles, IMPORTANT: the FM-25 does not fit on drop down faucets
- Pressure Range: 30-100 psi, Temperature Range: 40-100 degrees fahrenheit
- The NuvoH2O Home Softener System uses a revolutionary technology to lower the pH level of water based on the basic scientific process of chelation in which the mineral ions causing hard water, principally calcium and magnesium, are bound to the chelating agent in NuvoH2O's FDA-approved, proprietary formulation, which keeps the minerals soluble and unable to cause hard water problems.
- The resulting water is soft and healthy for all of your household uses, including drinking, bathing, washing, and lawn and plant watering.
- Prevents scale build-up and removes existing hard water scale
- FDA & NSF approved / For homes with 1 - 2 residents
- Cartridge Lifespan: about 20,000 gallons
Brand: APEC Water Systems
Tag: home drinking water treatment process Water
, Stage home drinking water treatment process
- APEC ROES-50 complete replacement filter set, compatible with most 10" standard under the counter reverse osmosis water systems
- 1st stage 5 micron sediment filter to remove dust, particles and rust
- 2nd and 3rd stage 10 micron extruded carbon block filter to remove chlorine, taste and odor
- 4th stage high rejection tfc reverse osmosis membrane removes a wide range of contaminants
- 5th stage standard capacity coconut shell carbon filter removes any last residuals
- Economy model that is ideal for end-users. Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
- Hold Function: saves measurements for convenient reading and recording and battery life is approx. 1000 hours of usage and power source is 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included) (LR44 or equivalent)
- Auto-off function: the meter shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries. Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen.
- Measurement Range: 0-9990 ppm. From 0-999 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 1ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 10ppm, indicated by a blinking 'x10' image. Fun, translucent blue housing that's very strong and durable.
- TDS-EZ meters are calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. Meters can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver. Includes a TDS chart sticker on the back of the meter that explains TDS values.
Brand: Watts Premier
Tag: home drinking water treatment process Watts
, Water home drinking water treatment process
- Great for Refrigerators, Ice-makers, RV, Campers, Boats, Water fountains, Water coolers, Commercial coffee makers
- USES KDF FOR FILTERATION: Uses Kinetic Degradation Fluxion - treatment for water filtration
- INLINE CARTRIDGE: comes with 10 inch KDF Inline Filter and 1/4 inch brass connectors (QTY 2)
- EASY TO INSTALL: This unique product connects easily to existing plumbing. Maintenance Free, Inspect at least every six months
- Works with all water supply using 1/4 inch lines
- CERTIFICATIONS: NSF Certified for 20,000 gallons. WQA certified for bacteriostatic properties to guarantee extended filtration life
- Reduces chlorine, odor, contaminants, sediment, and particulates for better taste and healthier drinking water. Lasts up or 20,000 Gallons
Brand: Health Metric
Tag: home drinking water treatment process Drinking
, Chlorine home drinking water treatment process
- ✔ Designed to provide a SIMPLE, ACCURATE and LOW-COST way to screen your water for the presence of potentially harmful contaminants.
- ✔ MADE IN USA according to EPA Limits: Compare your results with EPA recommendations and guidelines for water quality limits. Don't rely on Chinese made "bulk" strip kits which in reality are waste water tests with inaccurate Lead Iron and Copper measurements.
- ✔ COMPREHENSIVE: This test kit detects even tiny amounts of Lead and Copper but also tests for Bacteria and important water quality parameters that are indicators of deeper problems - Chlorine, Hardness, pH, Alkalinity, Nitrates and Nitrites
- ✔ EASY HOME WATER TESTING KIT: You don't need to be a professional. No laboratory testing required and nothing to mail in. Get your results quickly and easily wether it's your tap, well, municipal, aquarium or any other type of water.
- ✔ SAVE 100+ USD: testing seperately for each element at a lab would cost hundreds which is also why most people don't test every 6 months like recommended. Find out what's really in your water for a fraction of the cost.
Tag: home drinking water treatment process Camco
, Water home drinking water treatment process
- Inline Design and Higher Flow Rate- Water filter stays aligned with water hose during use and has a wide body for higher capacity and flow rate.
- One Filter Per Camping Season - Can last an entire camping season and has Granular Activated Carbon to provide safe drinking water from any potable water source. Made in the USA and is CSA certified.
- Includes 4 water filters (flexible hose protector sold separately)
- Multiple Uses- Can be attached to any standard gardening or water hose to provide healthier drinking water and cleaner water overall. Great for RVs, boats, campers, pets, gardening, washing cars and much more!
- Built-In Filter Removes Bacteria, Carbon, and More- Reduces chlorine, odor, contaminants, sediment, and particulates for better taste and healthier drinking water. 20 micron sediment filter greatly reduces bad taste, odors, chlorine and sediment in drinking water, perfect for use at campsites. Extra Filtration with the Use of GAC and KDF Technology- Uses a KDF Fluid Treatment for filtration. Kinetic Degradation Fluxion (KDF) is a high-purity copper-zinc formulation that uses a basic chemical process known as redox (oxidation/reduction) to remove chemicals that give unpleasant odors or tastes to water such as hydrogen sulfide and chlorine. KDF also prevents the growth of fungus, bacteria and mold when the filter is not in use.
- Destroys 99.99-Percent of illness-causing microorganisms, including E. coli, Cryptosporidium and Giardia
- Flow Rate: 9 USGPM (34 lpm)
- Inlet/outlet port size: 3/4-Inch MNPT
- Electrical: 120 V NPT
- Application: POE (point-of-entry)
- RETROFIT KIT: The ZeroWaste Reverse Osmosis Retrofit Kit is a great way to convert your existing Reverse Osmosis system into an efficient water saving device. By adding this kit to your existing Reverse Osmosis system, you can save hundreds of gallons of water every year
- COMPATIBILITY: The ZeroWaste Reverse Osmosis Retrofit Kit is compatible with all Premier Reverse Osmosis Systems with the exception of the Manifold Style
- EASY TO INSTALL: It is easy to install on any existing RO system to make it a ZeroWaste RO system. This kit pumps the rinse water into the hot water side of your water supply instead of down the drain. With the use of the supplied 24 volt pump, your hot water supply will accept the rinse water and mix with the hot water
- REVERSE OSMOSIS RETROFIT KIT: Turn your existing RO in to a 100 percent efficient treatment system. It increases the production of your current RO to fill the tank faster. It will not work with tank-less water heaters or hot water re-circulation pumps and increases membrane production
- RETROFIT KIT WARRANTY: ZeroWaste Reverse Osmosis Retrofit Kit has 1 year limited warranty. It utilizes reverse osmosis for quality filtration