- LIFESAVER bottle filters out bacteria, viruses, cysts, parasites and fungi from water
- Filters 6,000 liters / 1,585 US gallons of water
- Tested by Independent Test House to meet adaption of NSF Protocol 231
- FAILSAFE - an automatic indicator when the cartridge needs replacing
- BPA and BPS free
- Treats up to 6000-litres of water
- Bottle uses replaceable filters
- Simply dip base of bottle into water source and use the pump to force the water
- Drink filtered water directly from the bottle
Tag: hiking water filter vs tablets Gelindo
, Valve hiking water filter vs tablets
- Wide Opening: 4-Inch wide opening of the bladder ensures easy refilling, adding ice cubes, cleaning and drying. The smooth antibacterial inner wall provides a healthy and fresh drinking experience.
- Detachable Drinking Tube with Insulated Cover: For better cleaning and drying, the tube is designed to be detachable and quick-release. There is an insulated cove to resist temperature changes of your water during different weather conditions and dust cover to keep dirt out of your mouthpiece.
- Leak-Proof with ON/OFF Valve: With easily accessible on/off valve, the silicone mouthpiece is leak-proof and easy to such water. The bladder is super durable due to its pressure-tested good sealing performance.
- BPA-FREE & Non-Toxic: Made of food grade antibacterial material, this bladder is non-toxic and FDA-approved. With the endurance temperature of -20~50 ℃, this bladder works great in different kinds of outdoor adventures through four seasons.
- Warranty Policy: Every water blader comes with Gelindo's one-year warranty and easy-to-reach customer service. Perfect size to be compatible with most hydration backpacks.
- Fits any standard water bottle
- Hands free drinking system
- Hygienic and Clean
- 40 in. Tube
- 63 mm Wide Mouth Adapter Included
Tag: hiking water filter vs tablets Cdsnxore
, System hiking water filter vs tablets
- This official cdsnxore personal water filter will provide 792 gallons (3,000 liters) of safe drinking water without using chemicals, iodine
- Removes 99.9999% of bacteria including Escherichia coli (e-coli), campylobacter, vibrio cholera, pseudomonas aeruginosa, shigella, salmonella
- Removes 99.9% of protozoa including giardia lamblia (beaver fever), cryptosporidium parvum, entamoeba histolytica
- Perfect for your family and friends to use during camping, hiking and backpacking or for your emergency kits at your home, car and office
- Can remove impurities more than 0.01 microns,This is the biggest feature of this new product.