- Modern look with squared tufted design and slanted chrome legs
- Multifunctional piece: split-back adjusts to suit your needs from sitting to lounging
- Pair with matching chair, chaise, and ottomans for the full look
- Ships in one box and it is easy assembly
- Weight limit: 600 lb
- DHP's Emily Splitback Futon Sofa Sleeper, tufted faux leather, pull-down sofa couch
- Measures when folded up: 32" High, 71" Wide, 34" Deep
- Seat Height is 16" High and 23" Deep
- Easy Care. Converts from chaise to sleeper, wipes clean
- Mix and match, black and white, loungers and futons - Shipped to your door!
- ✅ NO-HASSLE WARRANTY - Your purchase includes a 1-year WARRANTY and a 60-day RISK-FREE SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If you're not completely thrilled with your air mattress, send it back for a full refund, no questions asked. We'll even pay for return shipping for the FULL air mattress.
- ✅ NO MORE BACK PAIN - Read the reviews of the Best Choice Air Mattress. You'll find that people are thrilled with the firmness of this air bed. Other inflatable beds will collapse or stretch, which offers no support for your joints. With the laminated material of the Best Choice, we have solved that problem. It not only offers a firm sleeping surface, but it also makes for a very sturdy air mattress on the edges as well.
- ✅ BEST LOOKING AIR MATTRESS - No one will argue, The Best Choice is in fact, the best-looking air mattress out there. The stylish bed skirt and fitted top sheet is much more than a fashion statement; it provides a critical layer between you and the bed. This will keep you much warmer and keep you sleeping much deeper.
- ✅ GETTING GOOD SLEEP IS ALL ABOUT BACK SUPPORT - This is the firmest raised inflatable bed out there, offering second to none back support. So many positive feedback letting us know how it has helped their back from hurting. We've even had customers suggest putting a simple pillow topper on top, "making it the most comfortable bed in the world". Or, our favorite quote, "My hip doesn't hurt anymore like when I sleep on my $1500.00 mattress".
- ✅ IF IT LEAKS, IT'S WORTHLESS - We understand this very well. That is why we spend extra on the material. Laminated vinyl prevents the air bed from stretching too much. It is the seams of an air mattress that will break down and start to leak. Preventing the seams from over stretching will prolong the life of your air mattress. So much so, you can expect your bed to last twice as long as a regular vinyl product. You can also put over 400 lbs. on a raised air mattress full.