Brand: Sport Do
Tag: What Is the Difference Between King Size and California King Simple
, Cover What Is the Difference Between King Size and California King
- ☑ King: duvet cover: 104"*90"(1pc). pillowcase: 20"*36"(2pc)
- ☑ Material: made of polyester, reactive dyeing
- ☑ The sturdy zipper is beautifully tucked in and well-sewn, it can hold up perfectly after multiple use and washing
- ☑ Double needles sewing edge, reactive printing and dyeing technology, and this cleverly positioned zipper, again, demonstrated the quality of the entire set
- ☑ Polyester has desirable properties such as super soft, breathing ability, reversible, wrinkle resistance, luxurious appearance and easy cleaning
Brand: Kettlebell Kings
Tag: What Is the Difference Between King Size and California King Kettlebell
, Workouts What Is the Difference Between King Size and California King
- FREE KETTLEBELL WORKOUTS, we publish beginner and expert workouts designed to enhance your workouts for you with your kettlebell! LIFETIME WARRANTY & FREE SHIPPING, GRAVITY CAST to specific weight, gravity casts create better surface finish and better dimensional accuracy compared to other types of molds.
- REVIEWS - Over 100 Five Star Amazon Seller Reviews and thousands 5 Star Reviews Online! WINDOW, THE BIGGEST DIFFERENCE, smaller size and curvature compared to other models is designed for easier insertion with comfort overhead and in the rack position during lifts. More comfort and easier insertion equal better workouts and new personal records in strength, endurace and competitions.
- HOLLOW CORE, because our kettlebell is constructed from a single cast without fillers. This creates better BALANCE during lifts as most competition bells with welded bottoms and fillers can shift and rattle around with movement making it harder to complete your workout. If you see a competition style kettlebell without an opening in the bottom it is filled with sawdust and ball bearings or other fillers. These will unsettle over time and make the lift feel unbalanced.
- NO WELDING, this unfilled competition kettlebell is made by precision single casting technology, which means it is cast as one solid piece instead of welding parts
- COLOR CODED, each individual weight is colored coded to a specific color for easy identification and international competition standards